This is one of the best halloween's

Omg!! what a night and it aint over yet,lol. Kids had a blast trick or treating then we had a wonderful party with our friends and dinner was very good if I do say so myself,lol. Right now we are all watching the new ghostbuster while we're waiting for the strike of midnight so we can go to the cementary and the bridge and scare our oldest teenager who think they can't be scared just they wait,lol. We'll probably leave around 11 cause it takes awhile to get where we're going hubby just walked so he's gonna stay with the younger one as it might get be a bit scary for them.
I would not ever do that.
It's something that's always been kind of a traditon with me and mine friend. His son and my oldest daughter are always saying nothing can scare them,lol. When we we're teenagers we'd go on this one bridge that has an urban ledgend to it we'd tell the story on the way there to our friends then once we got to the bridge my friend would pretend like the car would suddenly die and we'd scare the pants off our friends.
@AutumnSnow Oh I read that wrong then. I though I saw grave yard. Like playing on someone's grave which to me would be disrespectful. Thanks for telling me I would be laughing doing that. Have fun.
@sharon6345 we do go to the graveyard but we don't do all that I agree to that is disrespectful we don't get that carried away.
@ilocosboy (34311)
That's good, you enjoyed the season, and surely it will continue till Christmas Day.
Yes Christmas will be here before we know it. For once this year in a very long time Im actually looking forward to the holidays
@ilocosboy (34311)
@AutumnSnow time is like too fast and too furious
I am glad that you had a wonderful Halloween night.
It was one of the best for sure feeling it today though but that's ok,lol.
@Raine38 (9117)
Sounds like fun! We are just staying home tonight because we have an early day tomorrow: work and school. We did receive some trick or treaters but that's about the excitement for tonight for us. I cannot believe I am saying this but I just want this week to be over.
I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Wow, it sounds like you are having a lot of fun
It has been a lot of fun tonight.
I'm glad y'all are having a good time! =)