Where is Compendium No. 4?

@IvySaysHi (4342)
I love The Walking Dead show and the comics. I started reading the comics last year when my husband got me the compendiums 1 and 2. The compendiums are basically these giant, thick books that are all of the comics in one book. They are put together by like the beginning and end of every villains reign in the series. So far there have been 3 and I was looking forward to their being a 4th compendium this year but no such luck. I am wondering if they are even making a 4th compendium because I love having so much to read at once. I am ahead of the show but it seems the show is catching up to the comic. Do you watch the show? Do you read the comics? Are there any shows you watch that were a book first? Have you read all the books before the show? Do you find the changes between the show and books?
@LoriAMoore (4681)
Have thought about reading them but have only watched the tv series so far.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
The comics are definitely more intense than the show well you know before the whole beginning of this season. Now they are about the same level