The Early Bird Gets the Worm

Good morning everyone!! I'm no early bird by an means but I am up earlier than normal. However, I'll enjoy coffee so no worms for me A few months ago we got new furniture...a reclining sofa and loveseat. The loveseat is broken and won't open so a technician is coming this morning to see what the problem is. I hope they are willing to replace it under the manufacturer guarantee since it's only a few months old. An easy fix would even be better and maybe quicker. That's why I'm up early because they gave a window for the tech to be here starting at 8am to noon. We have a chilly start to the day but the sun is shining and the sky is a pretty blue. I'm enjoying all these beautiful days before the harsh cold winter ones set in. So what are you doing today?
Getting ready for tonight's election results. It is a family affair.
I hope they come on time and are able to repair your loveseat immediately. Today my husband and I went for our yearly dermatologist appointment, looked at carpet pads, went out for lunch, and voted!
@CRK109 (14413)
Today I'm doing a few things around the apartment. Yesterday was laundry and tomorrow is a grocery delivery. I also spent some time yesterday wrapping Christmas gifts. I have a couple more gifts to find and then I'm done. I'm also knitting a new cowl for myself for when the really cold weather sets in. Enjoy the day and good luck with the love seat!
Yes, I remember your post about the recliner. Hope it is an easy fix!!! We have unusually warm weather in our Chicago suburb. Just came back from voting at the polls. No lines. In and out quickly.
Trying to stay off of Facebook is what I'm doing today - hope you get your furniture fixed.
I hope that tech arrives early and fixes that chair. As for me, I'll be off to vote in a while then I'm taking the recycle stuff to Ft Bliss.
Good morning Marilyn! It is a cool and crisp day here but it is suppose to warm up quite nicely today. Not that it will matter much because I am at work all day and by the time I get home it will be dark and cool again. Have a great day and enjoy your coffee!
Good morning! I've been up since 4am! Talk about early. This daylight saving garbage has me all screwed up.
@skysnap (18039)
just spending time at workplace.
It's nearly time for me to go to bed. We've been organising photos to get a calendar printed as a Christmas gift for a friend. It features photos of their little family. It's been fun picking out the best photos for the purpose.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
What a bummer that you are having problems with your loveseat after such a short time. I hope it is an easy fix for you. Nothing special going on today, just trying to catch up on comments and notifications since I have no doctor appointments today.
@Lucky15 (33698)
all day was spent in the office here, but it is fine since i am done with some stuff :)
We are having perfect weather here. It's not too hot or cold.
I hope the technician got there early and everything is working or you're getting a new one. I've been home all day. Either on the computer or watching/listening to the election coverage.
I hope it is a easy fix and you can use it again.
@LoriAMoore (4693)
I've noticed that my couch is wearing in the place where I always sit - perhaps I need to sit on the other side for a while.
I had to work all day. It turned out to be nice here too as the wind was chilly but warmed up a little bit.