Home wi-fi getting hard to find

Kingston, New York
Many moons ago with land line phones there was a lot of Compton for home internet service Cell phones were just coming out . Now Today were I live I do not have A landline or i would have NetZero I always like Their service. But in my area now without a landline net zero is not in my area they have some kind of home with - Fi. For some reason New York state making it hard for other with Fi services to come in
• Rochester, New York
I am thinking about getting a land line for my bedroom when my cell phone isn't up and running.
• Kingston, New York
Today a lot of land lines are not true land line I know some one who got this thing they say was a land line but he can not use any body internet dial but the phone company that put in this land line it more like some kind of wi-fi there now wires needed. My friend want to use net zero but could not