Quick visit to Trader Joe's

We were in and out! There isn't much I could get that I normally would due to the strict diet that I'm on. Still, we managed to spend $163. We got riced cauliflower, lots of olive oil, canned cat food, frozen asparagus spears, shampoo, conditioner, and a case each of Shiraz and Sauvignon Blanc. Now we are headed back home. It certainly is a pretty day for a drive.
I went there once and those prices are so bad. I can't believe I was paying $2 for one apple. Like what as it made of. I am glad your stocked up for the time being. I always said I would try asparagus maybe one day I will learn how to make it. I am trying to stick with your good habits. Thanks.
I don't get their fresh produce. Only certain things. And fewer of them today because of my diet. Haha
@NJChicaa oh ok that is good to know. Good luck.
@LeaPea2417 (22471)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have never tried riced cauliflower. That sounds interesting. I love asparagus. The next time I am at the grocery, I will have to see if I can find a good sized bag of frozen asparagus spears.
It is a low-carb substitute for rice.