News in Vampire Chronicles Series

Boise, Idaho
Did Anne Rice fans know that she has added a couple new books to the Vampire Chronicles series? I didn't know. Just the last few years I guess with Prince Lestat and one other. I am so excited to learn that she didn't just let this astounding series go by the wayside. Lestat is one of my altime favorite characters of all my reading experience. I have downloaded the free Kindle app and am going to start downloading books. I am always excited about finding a new book that really enthuses me. So few do.
• Rochester, New York
I love the chronicles. I wish they put someone else as Lestat in the first movie instead of Tom Cruise. I have never been a fan of Cruise. i can't wait for the new books.
Same here. I hate to even think of him as Lestat. In the books he is my favorite character. I'm excited to see in what direction Rice is going to take it now. Hope she hasn't gotten all religious and weird or I don't care for it.