Baking Time

@Fishmomma (11464)
I have been busy baking and wanted to show you a picture. Brownies have always been one of the treats I'm making for holidays. It was the item made for bake sales that always was a great way to raise funds. What treats do you like to bake?
• New Delhi, India
Brownies I love them
@Fishmomma (11464)
I think they turned out great and have eaten one. One was just the right amount to enjoy while listening to holiday music.
I love to bake muffins, pies, cookies, cakes and bread. Brownies are not our favorite.
@Fishmomma (11464)
I did make a pie and my husband said mine and it disappeared with his friends. My kitchen hasn't emptied quite that fast and no picture was taken of that one. It did look like a great pumpkin pie. Its a new recipe from an exercise site, so hope to find out what they all think soon. I'm thinking of making that one for our Thanksgiving; however, will have to find out how they like the healthy pie.
@Fishmomma My husband asks for something every day, aging he is becoming like a kid.
@Fishmomma (11464)
@LadyDuck My husband asks for something every day, as he is the one with the serious sweet tooth. He doesn't eat very much bread, but cookies are his favorite. He hasn't gained a single pound in all the years we have been married, which are many. He even fits in his service uniform from the 60's.
@Farcha (694)
I looks so tasty and delicious, but I don't bake, my mom bakes
@Fishmomma (11464)
Thanks baking is making the library workers happy, as made a batch for them. I was watching them shelf books and thought it would make their day.
@Farcha (694)
@Fishmomma Yes, you are right
Those brownies look delicious!!! I am not a baker of things, but my husband is. He makes a great pineapple upside down cake.
@Fishmomma (11464)
Yum I do enjoy pineapple upside down cake. I just bought 2 cans of pineapple and hadn't decided what to do with the cans. That will be perfect.
@EMbakes (1152)
Anything with chocolate, cream or fruits. Brownies included!
@Fishmomma (11464)
I love fruit and use different ones often. I'm using dark chocolate more then I use to and it tastes good.
@EMbakes (1152)
@Fishmomma I love dark chocolate also. I forgot to specify.
I don't bake much as my husband isn't supposed to have a lot of sugar and I don't need it.
@Fishmomma (11464)
I certainly understand and am doing more baking with some healthy items in the treats. That healthy pie doesn't have any white sugar in it, so will see, if my husband and his friends discover it has maple syrup to add some sweetness.
@Fishmomma There are ways around the sugar problem but as we're not big fans of cakes and biscuits we just don't bother.
@Freelanzer (5954)
I make a mean black bean brownie and it is just as delicious as the regular brownies.
@Fishmomma (11464)
That sounds really good right now. I am looking for a good treat this morning. Have a good day.
@Jackalyn (5622)
• Oxford, England
Those brownies look delicious. I stop at a Victoria sandwich.
@Fishmomma (11464)
Thanks for posting. I really enjoy food and pictures really end up trying to make new foods and ones I haven't made recently.
i'd climb through the puter screen'n take those off yer hands if'n i could, lol. the family here don't eat much'n the line 'f sweets. made momma a naner puddin' 'n we're gonna give one 'f those 'nutless pecan pies' a go tomorrow. i've celiac disease 'n cannot partake'n normal flours so's the crust's gonna be tricky. momma 'n the hubs can't eat nuts, so we figured why not?
@Fishmomma (11464)
I can understand, as I can't eat nuts because pf allergies. I started cooking at a young age and it really helps when avoiding certain foods. Now its a lot easier to eat without a trip to the hospital.
@Tina30219 (22941)
• Onaway, Michigan
I like to bake cookies,brownies, and cakes.
@Fishmomma (11464)
I enjoy baking for holidays, as when my daughter and I were out of work we gave baked goods. Now that we both are working we still give baked goods, as the tradition has continued. Its a good time for us to talk and catch up on events that have happened since we last were together.
@ilocosboy (24684)
brownies, wow this is a yummy food.
@Fishmomma (11464)
I think they are good not as healthy as the pumpkin that my husband ran off with to have with friends. I'm still not sure, if any is left.
@nomus24g (14668)
looks delicious
@Fishmomma (11464)
I was hungry just looking at the picture and 1 of the brownies is gone. Baking puts me into the holiday mood and listening to just the right tunes.