What's going on in California?

Dallas, Texas
I read about a recent aim by certain people in California about leaving the Union and it came not really as such a surprise to me:
Supporters of a plan for California to secede from the union took their first formal step Monday morning, submitting a proposed ballot measure to the state attorney general's office in the hopes of a statewide vote as soon as 2018. Marcus Ruiz Evans, the v
That is a big surprise! It is not a good thing to be small.
@tzwrites (4902)
I heard of this too...The world is going crazy
• Dallas, Texas
I wouldn't mind Texas being independent. Texas is big enough to be a independent nation. Yea. And we don't need to build any walls between our state and the country of Mexico. I like Mexico myself and think that most of them are down to earth Christian people who just want to live life and be good for their families.
@LoriAMoore (4798)
Good luck with a state that thinks it can support themselves with no federal funding. And would you need a passport or VISA to cross state lines?
I've never visited California only because i studied Geology and just the thought of going to cities on the shore scares me..
I herd about this a couple of months ago I do not think they can just llleavee
Sure would relieve the strain of welfare benefits sucked up by the state, which is a lot of sucking. Works for me.
@skysnap (17819)
that is not cool at all.