I seem to be stuck in POLITICS MODE and can't get out.

Dallas, Texas
I wrote one discussion a few days ago and it seems that none of my other posts have been read. Welll, it may be a good thing to get comments and likes from that one on Poly Tics but I understand it is time to move on to other agendas like Turkey and Eggnog and good tidings for the holidays. I get that, but I have no real control over what others here at myLot will want to read of my discussions. I seem to be, for the moment, stuck in POLITICS MODE and am trying my hardest to dig my way out and move on to other topics. Wish me luck.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
Good luck and I am stuck in politics mode 90 percent of the time. I am thinking we are going to have a lot to talk about over the next 4 years with you know who in charge.
• Dallas, Texas
So true, so very true.
@Madshadi (3555)
• Brussels, Belgium
I enjoy reading certain discussions related to politics. There are topics that do not interest me, but world politics in general could get me to participate
@Bluedoll (17152)
Could it be a world-wide epidemic? I wonder if someone will develop a vacine for it or we will become immune.
• Dallas, Texas
Yea, like taking the one way to Mars. lol
• Rochester, New York
I think people are more in the politics mode at the moment than anything else. I have pulled myself out of the mode and hopefully will be able to stay out of it. lol I tend to get on the poo list because I voted for Trump and the fluffers aren't happy about it.
• Dallas, Texas
I guess I am also on that list. But then I don't really give a poop about that. lol