Chocolate going up in Price

@stealthy (8188)
In spite of the fact that Hershey refused to stand behind their product the last time I had a problem with it, milk chocolate Hershey Kisses are still my favorite. Unfortunately they, like most other types of chocolate, keep going up in price. I have had to break my old rule of only getting it when it was on sale such that it was less than 0.20 per ounce and usually much less. I have a small supply right now but when it is gone, I will probably have to wait for the post Christmas sales and hope that some of those are really good.
• Rochester, New York
My mum does that, she waits for the after holiday candy sales and stocks up on chocolate. I'm constantly finding bags of Hershey kisses scattered around the house in various grocery store bags. lol
@Madshadi (8953)
• Brussels, Belgium
Pretty much everything is increasing in price, including chocolate. I wonder how far this current rocketing price raise will go.