Quick thoughts 11/24/16

@carebear29 (24796)
Wausau, Wisconsin
So my Thanksgiving was okay. Could have been better. I am to $12.05 here now and my goal is $15. I think I will make it. Just have a lot of catching up to do. My friend is getting married next year. She is lesbian and congrats to her. She says my son is her ring barror for her wedding. I am trying to make money online any way I can and hopefully I get my rating very soon from one so I can start and my approval on another. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful that I am alive and still kicking every day I wake up and for the people that support me. What are you thankful for? I am trying to figure out what to write. Have a few ideas so we will see. Still have a challenge to do I keep telling people I will do. The mug one I do believe so I will do it soon. Tomorrow I get to spend pretty much most of the day doing my living room and rearranging it. I have a feeling we will be stuck here for a while anyways. My phone is working like a charm now since my repair guy changed my battery in it. I am so happy. He fixed it cheap since he goes based on what I have at the time in cash for the labor. I am glad it was the battery causing all my issues. Well, gonna go for now. Later!
Congrats to your friend on her wedding next year. Your son will make a handsome little ring bearer. Glad to hear your phone is still working good. Have a nice evening.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
thanks.
@magallon (16795)
You are doing very good in here.. You still have 5 more days to reach $15...
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yes I do.
@magallon (16795)
@rina110383 (21980)
I'm grateful for my work and my family. You can do it Nikki! Go for $15!
Yes she can do it.
I am glad your phone is working better. I am glad you had a ok Thanksgiving.
I am grateful to be alive, for my faith, for my husband and children, for the food I eat each day, the roof over my head, my friends/family here at MyLot and the clothes on my back. =)
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
right i agree
@kaka135 (13442)
Congratulations to your friend. It's always nice to see someone has found their loved one. Hope you'll achieve what you want. I am thankful for everything I have, especially my husband and my children. I am contented with my life now, though we are living within the budget.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That is good to hear.
I am thankful for lessons that I learned this year, I feel like I am learning so much every day. I think it is wonderful that you do so well here. I just made my goal for payout yesterday and it takes me months to reach it. That is how busy I can get, but I still remember my friends here.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Sounds like a great post.
@tzwrites (3207)
Yep I think 15 is reachable you are close. I am grateful for family :)
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Almost to $13
• Riga, Latvia
The things that keep me going are prayer morning and at night, me and hubby having our health and counting blessings. Hope you have a great weekend and make your goal.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i pray a lot too
I hope you make your goal. I'm a little behind my goal, but I'm sure that's because it was quiet on here yesterday.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i am behind now lol
• Rochester, New York
It's good that your phone was fixed. I hope you make it to $15 before the pay out date.
@carebear29 (24796)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I hope so too