Does anyone like to make new year resolutions?

Waltham, Massachusetts
I have never been too big on new year resolutions. I sometimes think of one and other times do not and I quickly forget and do not keep them when I do. What about others? Is this something important to you? I think it is a good idea in principle since having goals is always a good thing. Maybe I need to have more goals and that could benefit my life. I definitely have goals and am working toward them. Maybe that is enough. I am not sure. I am trying to better my life and life is definitely hard. I hope and pray that things will improve. Maybe I need to pray more too. I am curious to know what others think.
@dodo19 (27755)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I used to do it as a kid, but I usually ended up forgetting them within a months. So, I don't really do them anymore. I just try to be the best person I can be.
I think it is better to set goals.
No New Year resolutions for me! NONE!
@chiwasaki (4678)
I am planning to lose weight next year. I want to be fit before getting pregnant hehe.
@rina110383 (21957)
No, I just focus on my priorities.
@magallon (17162)
I don't make New Year's resolution. Most of the time it is not done..
@nomus24g (16067)
I dont believe in this resolutions made