Good morning.

Quincy, Illinois
good sunday morning to everyone. I have just sat down to have my first coffee and looked out to see that we are getting the first snow of this season. I hate snow in many ways but it is always so beautiful when it snows. I have quite a few things to get done today. time to get this day started.
@fishtiger58 (29387)
• Momence, Illinois
So then I guess it's headed my way. Rats that I could have done without.
• Quincy, Illinois
lol yep headed your way and in big flakes too
@fishtiger58 (29387)
• Momence, Illinois
@MandatoryMadness man that stinks I have a flight out of Midway Chicago tomorrow morning. Hope we don't get to much and the roads are clear in the morning. and I just looked out the window and it's snowing.,
• Quincy, Illinois
@fishtiger58 I dont think you will have a problem with your flight hun. the roads are still to warm for the snow to stick. and shouldnt be much freezing over tonight on the roads. I think you will be just fine.
@shubhu3 (11000)
• New Delhi, India
Good morning.I love snow heheh. Have an amazing day ahead.
• Quincy, Illinois
its said that on the date that we have the first measurable snow that is how many days that it will snow. so by the looks of it we are only going to have 4 really good snows this year.
@shubhu3 (11000)
• New Delhi, India
@MandatoryMadness That sounds fascinating.Post the pictures of the same when snow will come.It will look beautiful.
• Quincy, Illinois
@shubhu3 will do
Good morning. I know how you feel. I don't like snow either. We don't have any yet and I hope it stays that way for awhile.
• Quincy, Illinois
I always like to look at it. any more than that im out lol
Brrr, snow is cold! The sun is shining here in SoCal.
• Quincy, Illinois
I don't like the cold but the snow is pretty. and we have traditions that wouldnt be the same without the cold.