If there be thorns (book)

@JESSY3236 (3400)
Last night I finished reading If there be thorns by V.C. Andrews. It is the third book of the Dollanganger book series. This is the book I really wanted to read. There is a movie based on the book and I had seen it. If there be thorns takes place a few years after the second book. The book is the two sons' point of view. Cathy ends up adopting a little girl named Cindy. Bart and Jory finds out they have a neighbor. The neighbor is woman in black. Later Bart finds out she is her grandmother. John Amos gives Bart a journal belonging to Malcolm. Bart ends up becoming Malcolm. Chris and Cathy find out who the neighbor and their secrets are revealed. Corrine and John Amos end up dead at the end. I think the book was better than the movie. I'm not reading the fourth book yet. I'm still reading Burnt Offerings by Laurell K Hamilton.
@jessy3236 I am going yo the library on Thursday, and I will see if I can find these books! I always see VC Andrews books in the library but never borrow one! I am going to see if I can find them again!
I read these VC Andrews books so long ago. Yes, the movies weren't so good.
• Preston, England
not read any V C Andrews though I have read some of Hamilton's Anita Blake stories which are great