Christmas Goodies

Again this year I have been put on baking duty for Christmas! Usually I make cookie bark, but this year I want to spice it up some! Do you make cookie bark? IF so, what do you put in it? Any other suggestions are welcomed too! Whats on the sweet list this year?
• New Delhi, India
Wow baking cookies...that sounds awesome. I have never done any baking ever..I wish one day I'm able to do this.
Why haven't you?
Fudge. OMG. Fudge!
Don't you need a candy thermometer?
@Sasquatchy chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and condensed milk. Throw it in the microwave until it melts, stir it, pour it in a greased pan, and refrigerate. Note, that that totally isn't a recipe, because I didn't include quantities ;).
@mommymonky Still! I'll take that and run with it! Wish me luck!
I have never made cookie bark. However, I will be making divinity, my all-time favorite.
Oh, I love divinity, but it seems so difficult to make. What's your secret?
Like @1creekgril says, what is your secret? I never seen it before actually!
@1creekgirl @Sasquatchy Well, Mom taught me how to make it. Testing for the soft-ball stage has to be spot on. You have to roll the soft-ball around in your fingers and it has to be just that, "a soft ball." Also, a heavy-duty electric mixer is a must. I do like the divinity with chopped pecans added.
@1creekgirl (9065)
I've made candy using almond bark, but what is cookie bark? Is it the same thing?