If I Could be an Animal, I'd be....

@zebra2222 (4885)
If I could be an animal, I'd be... a chimpanzee. I like how they move from tree to tree. They are smart and strong. That's what I'd like to be. What about you? Would you be a dog barking all night long? Would you be a tiger or maybe King Kong? Would you be a clown fish having a fine time? Would you be a lion with lots of peace and mind? Would you be a cat climbing up a tree? Would you be a kangaroo or a bumble bee? What would you be? I'd really like to know. Just don't be a mosquito biting me on my nose.
• New Delhi, India
I love my being human..into want to think about it..
@zebra2222 (4885)
Being a human always comes first.
• Calgary, Alberta
if I am an animal I would be an endangered specie animal at a conservation center because I will get spoiled by the researchers.
@zebra2222 (4885)
Very good response.
• Calgary, Alberta
@zebra2222 Have you seen how they spoil the pandas from panda reserves.
Lots of questions that allow one to think about the evolutionary chain and where we as humans, fit in . . .
@nanette64 (12407)
• Fairfield, Texas
Now that's cute @zebra2222 . How about a Raccoon with a broom that keeps a clean room?
@shshiju (9050)
• Cochin, India
Interesting imagination. I never thinks of being animal.Human is better than animal.
@puddleglum (1439)
I would be a pterodactyl because it's cool (except for the whole extinction thing).
i cant think to go in that mode....happy in what i am
@louievill (15846)
I want to be a shark so I would be on top of the food chain, no predators except man, domain would also be huge, the whole sea and lots of food to choose from that is if choosing a human is not allowed.
@Julie555 (2600)
I would be dolphinThey are so cute and swimming nicely
There is nothing you mentioned that I would want to be. I can tell you this I love cats but would not want to be anything that people would put in a cage or lock up in a house. I want to be free to roam the world.