Christmas is just around the corner!

Gaffney, South Carolina
Christmas is approximately 12 days away and I have yet to start my shopping. I have over twenty people on my Christmas list but I have absolutely no idea what to get them! Do I get them the same worn out gifts that they get every year? If we're being honest I don't think anyone wants to get cookies or a meat basket. I'm tired of gifting the same things every year but I have no idea how to change that. What are some good gift ideas? My list ranges from two year olds up to seventy year olds. HELP
I like gifts like cookie and meat baskets, etc. They are the best gifts to receive. I am not sure what to tell you because I am in the same boat. Lots of gifts to buy and no idea what to buy anybody. Good luck!
• Gaffney, South Carolina
Thank you! Good luck to you as well! I'm sure you'll find some wonderful gifts.
@alicianicole thanks I hope so
When I don't know what to do for people I usually get gift cards to their favorite store.
• Gaffney, South Carolina
Thank for that idea!
@alicianicole Your welcome. =)
• New Delhi, India
Why don't you get them some personalized gift items...like mugs with their pictures printed on them
• Gaffney, South Carolina
That sounds great! I never even thought of that. Thank you!
Donate money to a charity cause for the adults. Imagine giving some needy person in a developing country the money to buy a goat. Or donate money for schoolbooks. There are many possibilities. You can do this in the name of a person you want to give a present. Small children get books which you look at with them or read to them. @Happy2BeMe
• Gaffney, South Carolina
That's a wonderful idea. It's unique and it's a great cause. Thank you!
Time flies by indeed and I was about to make similar post the way you did. But good thing I change my mind.
@MGjhaud (20737)
Christmas is approaching, indeed. No gifts yet so i should start doing that soon. But first, i need to make that list too.
@UncleJoe (9961)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
If you're buying for little boys, I can promise that there is not one between the ages of 6 and 12 that would not love a chainsaw!