Dreaming of a Christmas With Snow

Riga, Latvia
With memories of the lovely song “White Christmas” in my mind I look out upon a gray day. Everything seems to have become black and white. After the second snowfall melted it is interesting to note that the ground has green grass and here and there you can still see tufts of green. Now I am wondering with Christmas so near if we will have a white Christmas. It would be very magical and nice because somehow I cannot get into the holiday cheer this year so I would love to see snow fall. Last time I wrote I wrote about a Bing Crosby movie that included this song. Today I give you Elvis’s version. Are you looking forward to a white Christmas? If you won’t be having any snow where you are how do you celebrate Christmas?
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose buenasuerterecord SubscribeSubscribedUnsu
We'll never have a white Christmas while we stay here. It would be nice to have one just once. :)
• Riga, Latvia
And I would like to see an Australian Christmas @JudyEv
Christmas and Elvis! He does both Blue and White Christmas. He's ready for any mood!
• Riga, Latvia
That's a great remark @JohnRoberts you really made me laugh. I'm surprised no one through these years picked up on a joke like that
@Julie555 (2597)
That would be my Green Christmas in India
@PainsOnSlate (19188)
I love Elvis's version and I love seeing the snow outside. We are living in a winter wonderland right now with a couple inches of ice on top of it. I hope the ice will be gone shortly...
• Riga, Latvia
Well that sounds nice. We still have green grass and muddy roads @PainsOnSlate and it rained today.
• Denmark
Your last sentence implies that one can't celebrate Christmas without snow. I wonder what all the Christians in hot countries will do? The people in the Philipines who've been posting photos of Christmas trees for months?
• Riga, Latvia
That isn't what I mean. I love having a white Christmas but I know there are people who celebrate during summertime when it is December and in the tropics so that is why I asked how people celebrate if they have no snow @MALUSE in fact I would like to see Christmas in Australia with a BBQ on the beach.