Freezing Rain

Freezing Rain tonight . Glad I don't have to go anywhere. It's supposed to warm up to the 50s by tomorrow afternoon. And up to the 60s by Sunday. I have a bit of cabin fever tonight. Totally bored for one thing. Watching TV but nothing interesting. Made some fudge. It's really good so I had to wrap it up and put it away. I couldn't stop eating it. I don't need all that sugar. I guess I shouldn't have made it to start with. I'm going to go out somewhere tomorrow just to get out of the house. The stores will be packed with shoppers, I won't be going shopping. Maybe lunch somewhere and visit a friend or two.
I got some shopping done today but I still have a lot more to do. There was three accidents while I was out. People drive so wrecklessly this time of year. I was irked three times tonight by inpatient drivers nearly causing more accidents.
I don't shop at this time of the year. Everything is too hectic. The traffic, the weather, shopping.
I know. I've been watching the Weather Channel and some of the pile ups are just horrible. I just turned off my pellet stove. It's supposed to get up in the 50s today, so I can clean out the stove and tomorrow it's going to be even warmer. It's raining though and just above freezing right now so the roads might still be slick.
I have a bit of a cabin fever too.
It hasn't warmed up yet and it's raining. So I may not go out today after all.
@UncleJoe (7186)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It's freezing here but, thank goodness, no rain. I don't mind snow, but I don't get on icy streets.
We have freezing rain this morning but it's warming up. Still raining. I've been watching the weather channel though and the northern states are way below freezing. Brrrrrr
No reading?
I save my reading most of the time for after I go to bed. I usually read for at least an hour, sometimes two.
It's rarely enough anything here to get cabin fever. I can imagine there is only so much you can take of being cooped up indoors.
Yes, I got all my projects done for now. I still have some articles to print and some photos to copy, but they will have to wait for another warm day, when I can go to Target again after the holidays. It's just too crowded at the stores now.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It is freezing here tonight too, I hope tomorrow is better. It was supposed to get to seventy today, but I don't think that happeend.
This arctic blast is reaching down into the Deep South, I guess