More mail coming...

Screen Cap of emails I recieved from USPS
@xstitcher (11767)
Petaluma, California
Just peeked at my mail, and saw that I have at least two items coming in the mail today. I hope that one of them is a gift I had made for someone--the other I don't know what it is--I've had so many things ordered that I don't remember what all they are. Soon I guess I will get an email about the other two items being "out for delivery" too...
That is how I was all years long. Package after package.
@xstitcher (11767)
• Petaluma, California
LOL--I think I have been most of the year, too--a lot more as the year closes. Ah, the convenience of ordering on line...
@xstitcher that to me will be how most shopping will be done.
Sounds like you do a lot of shopping online. Hope they all arrive as they should.
@xstitcher (11767)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @JudyEv I hope so, too,
• Peoria, Arizona
I love the updates knowing when packages are out, instead of having to wait and never knowing. Haha especially when you cannot remember what the packages are, it is a great anticipated surprise.
@xstitcher (11767)
• Petaluma, California
LOL---I can never remember what the packages are ! I mean, I know I ordered "such and such", but I can never figure out if "such and such" would be coming yet !
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I love the alerts you get from the post office, telling you its out for delivery. Mine is set up for text messages. And the mister always thinks im psychic for about thirty seconds when i get it and tell him to go check the mail
@xstitcher (11767)
• Petaluma, California
I really appreciate them too--otherwise I would totally forget I even ordered things !