Rock and Roll Hall of Fame New Inductees

@CRK109 (14414)
Fans of Journey are all excited because the band has finally been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. My late husband and I have been fans of them forever (and specifically Steve Perry), so I know my husband is cheering in heaven. I had seen Journey in concert many times while Steve Perry fronted the band. My husband and I saw them in concert (from the third row where I went deaf for a full week) with Steve Augieri once. He was no Steve Perry, but he was very good, I have to say. Along with Journey, the others being inducted include Joan Baez, Electric Light Orchestra, Pearl Jam, Tupac Shakur and Yes. Should be another fun night of music! -Claudia-
The ongoing snub of Yes has been rectified but the HOF is again a joke for snubbing alternative new wave punk bands Depeche Mode and Jane's Addiction and elected those "rockers" Joan Baez and Tupac Shakur. What are a folkie and rapper doing the rock and roll hall fame? It's not the rock and roll, soul, r&b, folk, rap and hip hop HOF.
@CRK109 (14414)
I'm very happy to see Yes on the list and while I don't understand all the others, there must be a reason somewhere. I know you're not the only one asking.
Wow Tupac Shakur was also included as an inductee ? Interesting as Rock n Roll is NOT what he sang
@CRK109 (14414)
Well they must have their reasons for adding him to the list...
@CRK109 yes incredible poetic talent but . . .
I hope you have a fun night of listening to music. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
@CRK109 (14414)
No music tonight. I think they said the Induction Ceremony will be on TV in April. Tonight will be quiet night of reading. But I do thank you and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!