Eye Glasses

@Fishmomma (11538)
I don't know how many of you wear glasses or contact lens. I'm an eye glass wearer and have been for so many years and can't go far without my glasses. Some of you may have noticed I have been gone a long time and the eye glass place is where I was at for the evening. I have said before insurance doesn't cover very much these days. I'm here to tell you just exactly how much it cost for these new Progressive Eye Glasses $1200. I'm still in shock, as the coupon that was in my e-mail saved me more than insurance would have saved. Also I had to get a pair of sunglasses, so a lot of money spent tonight.
@Platespinner (19164)
I just paid $497 for a pair of progressives, and that was with a 40% off coupon (which gave me a better price than my insurance would have).
@Fishmomma (11538)
Glad you saved on glasses also. Mine were so high because of the amount of correction needed. Laser Surgery was recommended and I just can't afford it, so this new pair was special ordered.
Yes, glasses are very expensive .
@fishtiger58 (30611)
• Momence, Illinois
That is one expensive pair of glasses.