Tuesday: Lazy in Bed

United Kingdom
Sunny day but it's 0°!! Cold cold cold! I still see frosty rooftops and grasses. I' m not doing any housekeeping today so i'm just relazing and being lazy in bed. And it's Bank Holiday today too.. I will have noodles for lunch in a bit then do a little bit of cleaning then shower and i might watch a movie online. Of course, i can have MyLotting time now cause i have finished my assessments!! Hurray!! What are your plans today?
I hope to get some mylotting done today. I haven't been around as much the last few days and I have a lot of catching up to do. I have to pack up and finish wrapping some gifts for my sisters and their families. I am going to visit them tomorrow.
same here.. cause we have a few activities in the communities. finally, i have finished my assessment and i'm going to submit it tomorrow before i go for my holiday! hurray! i hope you'll finish gift wrapping and i'm sure you'll have a great tomorrow with your sisters and families :)
@therealmaryyy yes it will be nice to see them again. It has been awhile.
Have finished with errands, and I am now waiting for the dog to wake up so that I can take her for her afternoon walk. Apparently, she had a wild time at the dog park with my husband this morning and she is pooped!
ohh my! how old is she?
@therealmaryyy She is 6 years old. She is a Chow/Shepherd mix and she goes to the dog park every morning with my husband. She has a lot of buddies there with whom to romp and play.
@Corbin5 Awww :) what's her name?
I don't have any big plans for the day. I might put all of the Christmas stuff away.
Do you have plenty leftovers?
@therealmaryyy We had dinner at my sister's house. I didn't bring any leftovers home. I'm trying to lose weight and didn't want to bring any of the bad stuff home.
@NJChicaa i see.. i've been eating for the 3 days and i think i need to slow down cause my body is rejecting the food!
Lazy days are necessary sometimes, right?
totally! haha
@therealmaryyy ... And it does not matter what day it is.
@TheInvisibleMan HAHAHA!! i know. if only i could be lazy everyday!!
I've just put a load of washing on but pretty soon I'll be heading for bed.
i will be doing that tomorrow :) have a goodnight sleep :)