Ridiculous Bill of 2017!

Just as when you thought you lift a big boulder from your shoulders when you paid it all back in December. Now, I get the bill from my email and it has a ridiculous 100$ on it Oh, boy looks like the customer service is going to face my wrath on the phone. I just don't get this stupid recurring fee they keep putting in. What is wrong with these internet providers insane charges
Let's remember it's not the person on the phone your angry with. It's just them doing a customer service job. Good luck on your call.
Hello @sharon6345 that's why I didn't last with the call center industry because people release everything negative on me. well, I probably try to stay calm when I call them.
@Letranknight2015 Please do as it is truly not their fault.
@sharon6345 I did call them. It turns out, the system was late and the bills has been deducted already.
• Pamplona, Spain
As much as that? Hardly the best New Year greeting for anyone. That need sorting out with them and quick so they donĀ“t take advantage and try and slap some more charges on. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and a wish for that Bill to vanish into thin air pretty quick.
Well, that's what I'm going to find out when I call them lovinangelsinstead21 it's just hard to believe that were getting this much on our bill.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Letranknight2015 See if you can get them to explain how they came to that conclusion. Good luck.
Hope this works out in your favor. All you can do is call and find out the reason for this fee that will not go away.
Well, I will find out when i give them a good call @Corbin5
@mysdianait (63977)
Oh dear. Not I nice way to start the new year at all I hope you manage to get it sorted. A happy New Year too!
Nothing I can do about it @mysdianait but if they defend this, I won't be paying for this crap
@louievill (16346)
What provider is that? We have pldt and I pay less than 40 dollars, perhaps you should ask them calmly the charges breakdown, there are times when even if you paid the previous but you paid late it stll reflects on the next bill, whatever it is I think 100 dollars is too much.
Hello @louievill Globe, it should have been less than 40$ now because I've paid left over 19$ on the account. I'm showing this to my mom also, oh she'd be pissed as well
@louievill (16346)
@Letranknight2015 one logical reason I see is you made a late payment so the previous charge was carried over even when it's paid already. This happens to me before with pldt and you get a red billing envelope Pldt no longer allows late payments they cut you one day if you fail to pay,, think they are going bankrupt
@louievill Mom probably saw this now since I put it in the table. Well, it was late payment.
Sounds like your internet provider is tacking on hidden charges! I would be furious!
That's what I thought but all that change when I called them @shaggin and the agent told me that it's been deducted already. the online bill was kinda late.
@Letranknight2015 So the problem had been corrected already? I am confused.
@Beatburn (3995)
We live in a capitalist, consumerist, calculating world.
That is very true @Beatburn
@Beatburn (3995)
@Letranknight2015 Is there a way out?
Maybe that is the only way that they can make their money by charging high fees.
Hello @jstory07 that's not fair at all, we've been clients for a long time and they have no right to do this.