How many customers have they had this done too?.

@ricki_911 (17194)
Toronto, Ontario
So the manager cash me out today. I had some $5 off coupons, $10 off coupons to use. Well she goes at 1130am I said as I'm leaving at 12 that I'd cash out now because it will get busy later. She went on and on how we can't cash out while working. So here at 12pm a lineup and she's trying to cash me out. So she claims the coupons went through and they didn't. I am not buying anything from the store again. This is the second time they claim it's gone through and didn't. Yet, they then keep the coupon and I'm missing out on the savings. In total $20. Yet, when I bring it up they deny everything. So I go I'll just go to Walmart then.
Best to spend your money else where.
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
I will be!! I only got the litter because it was on sale normally $20 and on for $5
@ricki_911 that is a great deal
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Happy2BeMe it is!! Will do me a few months now.
Wow, I would be annoyed if my $20 of coupons didn't go through! I would just not buy the whole pile then I think.
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
At first I thought it did as I bought several things and sometimes you can buy say 5 items with coupons you have to do separate transactions. The computer beeped after so that was probably coming up as saying it didn't go through so she hit OK. But didn't say anything which is what irritates me.
@ricki_911 I don't blame you.
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
Especially since I am employee what else does she do this is the same manager who steals. Makes you wonder doesn't it.
@dodo19 (28120)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
This is just ridiculous. Definitely go shopping and spend your money elsewhere.
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
i will be!!! I was shocked and even when I said it she just looked at me.
• Denmark
Is there no superior manager at headquarters you can complain to?
@ricki_911 (17194)
• Toronto, Ontario
The head manager won't do anything. I may bring this up to the district manager.