Wishes for this year.

Chile
I start thinking about wishes for the New Year during the second half of December. That is, if I can. My wishes these last years and for health reasons can only be on short term basis. But year it has started wonderfully. In December I had an appointment with my oncologist and she told me that my lymphoma was in complete remission. I don´t have to see her until 6 more months. My youngest daughter started to plan winter vacations and included me in her plans. We went together last July and we got on well. So now we will repeat the treat but this time I could book the resort I liked in Aruba as she decided everything sooner. As for a special wish for this year, I met here a very special person @CoralLevang We became friends in seconds. It seemed that fate had lead us to mylot and to read our first posts. I hope that this year we will be able to see each other. Many things will have to happen to have this wish come true. But I believe in these sort of miracles. My last wish is to be able to sell this house and buy a small apartment. I am getting old and this house is too big for me. What are your wishes for 2017?
@silvermist (18461)
@marguicha All your wishes will come true.It is nice to know you are meeting @CoralLevang.
That is only a hope for the moment. But I am keeping my fingers crossed and so is she.
Wow you have some awesome wishes. I hope you do get to meet @CoralLevang. That would be wonderful. This year I wish to be able to start running again. I had to give it up when I had a knee injury and other health issues. On that I am doing better I would like to start going back to the gym and getting more physically fit. I wish for a healthy new grandchild who will join our family in August. I wish to help my daughter in any way that I can to plan her upcoming wedding. I am so excited for then. My wish was also to get married this year but we may postpone it until next year. I don't want to take away from my daughter's wedding in any way. Two weddings in one family is a bit too much to ask of my relatives because of travel expenses, etc. I wish for all my family and friends to be blessed with good health and happiness this year.
The most important think is health. So let us all wish for your grandchild to be healthy. I hope you can start running again. I wish I could walk more
@annierose (17627)
I hope that God answers your prayers. My wish is for my mom and I would be okay and my mom let go of me. I wish that she will stop thinking of negative things. I wish that I will get a good job abroad and somehow get married to my boyfriend for more than 3 years now.
I hope your wishes come true. But you have to do what you want with your life.
@annierose (17627)
@marguicha Yes, I think so. But sometimes, when I do something for myself, others think I am selfish.
@annierose Who is "others". You must think about yourself.
@averygirl72 (16677)
Hope all your wishes will come true. I pray and hope that 2017 will be better than 2016. I wish for my business to succeed. I wish to be more happy and contented this year
I hope your business grows and you are happy with it.
@averygirl72 (16677)
@marguicha Thank you.
I haven't made any wishes or goals yet. Been too busy celebrating with friends. But I really should decide on a few goals as I'm not getting any younger either.
I only have short timed goals. I hope my lymphoma continues on remission, but you can never know.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I hope all your wishes come true. It sounds like you're off to a good start. My wish is to find a new part time job and finish writing my novel.
I have a wonderful start!
@TheSojourner (17492)
Oh, you've made me cry with this post. That's all I'm going to say.
You are a cry baby If you want to watch a movie that will make you cry from the beginning to the end, check on a movie I saw yesterday. I posted about it.
@marguicha Yes, I am a crybaby. That would be what some might say. Others might say that I am empathetic, caring, and am deeply touched by the world around me. I will check it out when I get home. I have looked at the library, but can't find it here. Will try another to see if it is in the database.
@CoralLevang I´m a cry baby too. And I don´t care. Besides, I´m sure that it cleans the eyes If you have Netflix, it is there. And if you have a cord thing that you place in you computer and in yourTV, you can see it from the computer. It´s there.
@diosabella (4822)
I have so much wishes this year and some of my little wishes already came true. I hope yours will come true too!
Thank you so much. Yours to!
@Gillygirl (16789)
• Sutton, England
I hope all your wishes come to fruition. I hope I can do more this year as last year was awful with ill heath.
Bad health does not help. Good health is my first and most important wish.
@FayeHazel (15199)
Moving is a big thing, I hope it goes well for you! I'm happy that you and Coral became such good friends and most of all congratulations on remission! Yay!