What is your favorite TV channel?

I have not usually watched much TV in a long time (I usually watch everything that I want on my laptop)... But when I want to watch something (usually a movie or a series), I really like HBO because I know it is a channel very committed to the quality of what they produce and offer (and this is very important to me ).
• Uzbekistan
Your post would become understandable to me if I knew in which country you live. Why don't you mention it on your account page?
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Infact that is important
@MissNikki (2696)
@MALUSE @stbrians I don't know what is so hard to understand. He is asking what is your favorite channel on tv.
@Meramar (2730)
@MissNikki If I would answer you, for example,that my favourit channel is Telecinco, would you anderstand which channel I am talking about? As we are all international members, some persons prefer to specify. It's just a way to interact on mylot.
I'm not sure which one is my favorite. I don't subscribe to the premium channels. I have several that I enjoy for various reasons. HGTV has always been a favorite, so is SYFY, I also like the local channels. It depends on what is on. TCM would be another favorite because I hate commercials.
My favorite channel would have to be Lifetime because the movies help me engage in my guilty pleasure of chick flicks.
@silvermist (20094)
@TheInvisibleMan When I watch TV I watch the movie or the program I like,whatever the channel is.
I find HBO offers the least for me. Few new movies offered. Repeats over and over. Hour after hour of Bill Maher. Old worn out movies you can see on standard cable. HBO is one of the costliest of premium channels. Such shows as Game of Throne are available on DVD.
@suziecat7 (3389)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I like AMC and the CW.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We watch local channels but for news BBC or CNN
• Trinidad And Tobago
I watch CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) shows ever opportunity I get. But since the shows are pre-recorded, i can't say what channel they are from.
@AliCanary (1852)
Those were originally aired on CBS, but they are in syndication now, so they could be anywhere. I also have a hard time remembering which network shows came from if I have recorded them!
@FayeHazel (22123)
Hm good question. Uses to be "Fox" because of "The Simpsons" and "The X-Files"
@AliCanary (1852)
It's still Fox because of Sleepy Hollow and Gotham! :)
I love Lifetime Movies and Investigation Discovery. Lifetime has some awesome movies! I love Detective shows like I.D. And 48 hours.
I really don't have a favorite channel.
• Austin, Texas
PBS. We don't get cable TV. But even if we did it would still be PBS.
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
HBO, Zee Cinema and Star Gold...
@cahaya1983 (10036)
I don't have a favorite channel, I just watch whatever show I find interesting regardless of which channel it's on. I don't watch HBO that much anymore, they just keep playing the same movies over and over.
@averygirl72 (16611)
We don't have cable TV subscription only local free TV.
That is a pretty easy question: Hallmark channel is my all time favorite and hello, happy new year to you @TheInvisibleMan
@AliCanary (1852)
HBO is very good, and I do like their original series. I have enjoyed Game of Thrones and I am currently catching up on Westworld.