Good evening!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s a little late for me to post since in about an hour I should be back home. Anyway I wanted to post here today. Today, I have been doing school work and other things online. I´m glad that the season´s diseases are not affecting me. Today is a clear and sunny day; not too cold nor too hot. How are you doing topday?
I am having a pretty good day so far. Looking forward to the weekend. Have a nice evening.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks. It´s wonderful that you are having a good day. Here the day is good and I hope the days stay the same for the weeks that follow
@quantum2020 that would be nice
have a nice day! hahah coz its afternoon now here
@stbrians (14854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Good morning here in my country
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Good morning. The day is starting for you. I hope you have a great day
@stbrians (14854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@quantum2020 It is evening at 18:53 hours. How are you and where you are?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@stbrians I´m based in Mexico City. I´m doing fine, just catching up with the new year
@diosabella (4812)
I had fun but so tired. Adding a puppy to the mix Im totally wiped out but still had fun.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is great. I used to have puppies two years ago. They´re very fun and intelligent
@quantum2020 We actually have 3 dogs, 1 puppy and 2 kittens. Then add another 1 lab puppy. This is not much compare before that we have 10 dogs.
@rina110383 (24135)
I'm good, spending my Friday here in the office working. How are you? Haven't seen you for a quite a long time.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have been getting some days off. Not because I want, it´s because here some businesses are not opening during these holidays.
I am doing good. =) I have been unpacking on and off most of the day.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is great. It seems that yoour plans have been going as you wanted. I hope you can unpack soon and enjoy your new home
@cahaya1983 (10053)
My day's just starting and the sky looks pretty clear right now. Hope the weather stays this nice the whole day.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Here the weather is nice too. I hope you have a wonderful weather for the rest tof the day
Good that it's not affecting you at all. My day is just about to start and i hope it's going to be another day full of excitement and fun!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I hope it won´t effect me for the rest of the season. I hope you enjoy your day and have lots of fun