Are you excited for the first weekend of 2017?

I'm very excited about it! For now, the plans are to go to a barbecue with some old and good friends tomorrow, and go to a graduation party on sunday night. I think it will be a busy weekend and a great way to enjoy it. I hope you all have a good weekend too.
Not much going on around my house this weekend. I somehow have to get the kids back on schedule after 2 weeks of holidays and not needing to be anywhere for a specific time.
Ah a good weekend and what barbecued food did you indulge in ?
@rina110383 (21989)
Have a wonderful weekend with your friends.
@noni1959 (2404)
Sounds like a fun busy weekend for you. It's to snow again tomorrow and I'm recouping from surgery so I'll spend a quite weekend at home but don't mind. I can read, sit in front of the fire and even BBQ in the snow.
@averygirl72 (11821)
You have a great first weekend of 2017. Here is just the usual weekend maybe go shopping
i have my weekends off this week!! i am going to see my friend and i'm really excited! :)
Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Enjoy. I love the picture.,too cute.