How despicable is fat-shaming to you?

@ourlot (995)
Do you find fat-shaming just a case of people not minding their business, something done with good intention (although profoundly annoying), or more like bullying or harassment?
People have no business fat-shaming anyone.
@CoralLevang (16257)
I'd like to alter this in just one way.... "People have no business shaming anyone."
@sabtraversa (10033)
I just think it's a childish behavior. It has the word "shaming" in it, therefore it's related to bullying, in my opinion. If it was something like "fat-awareness", it would have good intentions somehow... but shaming? No way.
@CoralLevang (16257)
Very smart woman, you are.
@akalinus (12668)
I am gaining unwanted weight as a side effect of a new medication I am on. I hate being heavier than I should be. I am sure other people have weight problems from medical or mental problems that they can't do anything about. Shaming them would just make things worse.
@CoralLevang (16257)
I don't think it matters what the intent of fat-shaming is of the person dishing it out. It is uncalled for. It is not done with a spirit of love and acceptance and help, but to hurt, shame, guilt. Uncalled for. Period.