What the heck happened?

Jacksonville, Florida
I just wrote a post about what I was having for dinner today, and had two comments. I responded to one with no problem, but when I responded to the other one, my post just disappeared. When I tried to retrieve it, it does not even show up in my discussion log. Where did my post go? Can we no longer talk about what we are making for dinner now?
@nomus24g (16450)
yes, such weird things happen at times
I'd say it was deleted by Admin, there is no other explanation.
Can we not talk about food anymore?
@teresatrotter I didn't see the post, so I don't know what it said, but if it was basically "I am having abc for supper, what are you having?" then they probably didn't think there was much content to it.
@JolietJake - The post generated some interesting replies. Like what is vermicelli? ...and I was explaining what it is. This was generating some interesting conversations. I have written posts like this before without a problem. This is why I don't post here much. I have never seen such sensitivity over minor things, and it is just not worth spending time writing posts, wondering if they will be there after you submit them. I really need to find a more active website, where it is fun to write posts.
you can, if it's not just a recipe and nothing else, or so I thought