Time for YOURSELF?

In a day, we chat, we talk on phone, we do all kind of stuffs, But Do you give time for yourself?? When and How? While driving I talk or think of myself... Make goals...dream of things which i need to accomplish with time... What about you?
@ragikutty (2462)
• Kerala, India
I always talk to myself. But I don't really need that me time because I get too much of me time. I don't really have anything to do in my me time.
Oh really....thats good then ...me time is for those who dont give themselves enough time...
@ragikutty (2462)
• Kerala, India
@immilind113 but I wonder what do you do alone? I mean other than watch TV, read book or other hobbies, what else? You can't sit simply without doing anything for enjoying the me time?
@ragikutty like while driving i do get a me time...just before sleeping...i do get a little me time....that is enough... :)
• New Delhi, India
For mey ME time is very important
And when you give yourself your ME time?? Like before sleeping or specially you give it
• New Delhi, India
@immilind113 whenever possible. There is no fixed timr
@amitkokiladitya ohh great that means you invest time for yourself alot....thats a good sign for self worth...
I do give time to myself I don't always use my phone
Thats a good way ahead...most people are addicted to their cell phones
@immilind113 definitely not me lol
@snowdiamond good for you... :)