Old Memories

@ramapo17 (19467)
Melbourne, Florida
It is almost time for me to dig into some of my boxes that have been buried since we moved. I have at least five cartons of lifetime pictures that I have to go through. I still don't know what I am going to do with some of them. I could probably cover every inch of walls in my house if I wanted to hang them all. Does anyone have and suggestions for "lots" of old photographs?
What I do with mine is make a scrapbook. That's the only idea i could think of. But you could check out pinterest for some great ideas.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
i used to put mine in photo books , they are stuck in there now and some became ruined.
@bunnybon7 that's too bad. Have you ever heard of project life cards and albums?
@ramapo17 (19467)
• Melbourne, Florida
@toniganzon I never heard of project life cards and albums. Are they online?
scrap booking or photo books.
@ramapo17 (19467)
• Melbourne, Florida
A few years I made scrap books for my kids and gave them to them on Christmas. I saved that gift for last and it was a good thing as once they opened them, we lost them for the rest of the night. Each album was all of their pictures and school papers. I did that a few years in a row. After I go through the next 4 or 5 cartons, I will have more pictures for Christmas.
@ramapo17 I made kay a very nice book for her Christmas off of her wedding pictures.
@ramapo17 (19467)
• Melbourne, Florida
@sharon6345 That was a nice surprise for her.
Maybe scan them all so at least you have digital copies of them. I haven't read the comments so hopefully someone has had some good suggestions.
@bunnybon7 (33967)
• Holiday, Florida
i have that also and began to put them on my pc so i could get a disc and get someone to download on it. but we moved. no place to set up scanner now yet. some i have been just sending to kids once i get them scanned.