Still Going to Conventions!

@IvySaysHi (4344)
My husband and I have gone to one specific anime convention for the past 3 years. Last year was their last year being located in Baltimore. We were so excited to go and show off our cosplays of characters from this anime we watch called RWBY. Unfortunately my husband was out of a job before it was time to go to the convention so we missed out last year. I thought that because it moved we wouldn't be going to it anymore and we were done with conventions for a while since there isn't one as close anymore. My hubby asked me what do I want to cosplay this year and that we are still going to go to our usual convention because it only moved to D.C. So I have decided that I will go as one of my favorite characters from another anime we watched called Rosario Vampire. I am so excited and this kind of gives me more motivation to get serious about losing weight and slimming down. The convention is in August so from here till then I need to get my butt in gear for fitness. Have you ever been to a convention? Have you done cosplay before? If you could dress up as any character you know which would you be?
None at all to be honest. I don;t see the joy in that. I am glad your doing it. Have fun.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
thank you
@IvySaysHi Oh no problem. I hope you show us your get up when your ready to go.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
@sharon6345 Oh i definitely will. I love dressing up and if I can get myself in much better shape I will be super proud
I've never heard of cosplay but I guess you attend dressed as one of the characters. Hope you enjoy it when it happens.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
yup exactly thank you