My new beer money phone is a keeper!

By Yuki
@yukimori (8687)
Running passive apps on 'burner' cell phones is one of my favorite ways to earn extra money online. It generally gives decent rewards for little (to no) interaction with the app(s), which means that I can earn a bit more while focusing on other tasks like posting on myLot or one of my blogs. I bought a Verizon Wireless LG Optimus Zone 3 from work earlier this week... on a whim, because my employee discount is literally a steal. It got here on Thursday, and I finally got around to setting it up last night. The first app I tried out on it was InboxDollars. It runs great, only crashed once compared to the usual 2-3 times per hour I've been dealing with on the other phone I've used for it. I was able to max out my earnings on it for the first time ever, and I've moved onto the Swagbucks Watch app, which is running better than I've ever seen it run. I'm used to dealing with tons of buffering and pauses between videos on there, but this is running smoothly from one to the next with no apparent issues. At this rate, it's going to pay for itself in less than a week. I'm seriously considering buying a bunch more to add to my farm... wonder how many I can get before corporate will flag me for possibly reselling them?
I am running entertainow and it's shocking that it's doing so well. I can't get another app or I would do inbox as well. I keep trying to remove apps but when I try to add a new on it still says there is not space. Good luck with your new phone.
@yukimori (8687)
I'm really happy with the InboxDollars app so far. I was actually planning to see about activating the phone on my husband's plan, but it's working so well on the apps that I don't think I'm going to bother. That's too bad you have such issues with your phone. Is moving apps to an SD card an option? Sometimes that will allow you to free up the space you need.
I just got back on and got a $5 bonus too. Could you tell me the amount you can earn running the phone? I am not interested in doing the surveys at all. Thanks for this post I needed something else for my candle supplies.
@yukimori (8687)
@sharon6345 The daily limit is $0.50 per day, apparently. At least, that's where it cut me off today. Took a couple hours to reach that amount. I'm up to 6 SB on Swagbucks Watch, and it's still going with no issues. I really need to sit back and take stock of what I have on my devices now. It's been a while since I was actively running my farm like I should, so I need to figure out what's still working. Apparently there are some issues with Rewardable TV's payments from what's been said on /r/beermoney recently.
Maybe there is something to be said for Verizon products after all. I had their stick once and it was a pathetic mistake. The phone wasn't bad though. Very expensive however.
@yukimori (8687)
LG's phones are typically very good, in my experience. I haven't been thrilled with the others I bought recently, but I suspect that's more from the fact that they're a bit too outdated to handle the apps I want them to run than anything. I just made the switch to Tracfone a few months ago... no sense paying $50 or more a month when I can spend less than $20 for 3 months of service.
@yukimori .....I think that is probably how we will go too. We have a landline with our cable bundle and when the internet goes, it goes. I am sick of it. No way to call for help and I don't like that.
@yukimori (8687)
@celticeagle Do you have a cell phone, even one that doesn't have service? It's a federal law that they have to be able to make emergency calls even if they're not activated on a carrier's network.
This is a very clever idea. I hope you manage to get a heap before someone gets suspicious about your motives! :)
@yukimori (8687)
It's why I try to stay as transparent as possible at work... it's kind of a must when both my husband and I work in the same store, even though we've never been in the same department.
@yukimori You'd need to be doubly careful. Some people would be very quick to pick on the least little thing.
@yukimori (8687)
@JudyEv Yeah, thankfully we haven't had to deal with any issues in that regard.
I'm glad you're not having any issues with the new phone.
@yukimori (8687)
Me, too. It's an impulse purchase that's definitely been worthwhile.
@yukimori That's good.
@AkoPinay (10949)
Wow are you TheTechSlugs?
62 smartphones, 5 computers, and $1700 a Month
@yukimori (8687)
Not yet, but maybe once we get a decent internet connection I could pull off something like that!
@DaddyEvil (22322)
• Aurora, Missouri
@AkaPinay You forgot to list the 1,800 GB per month they use running those devices through their Wi-Fi every month! LOL! (That's roughly correct for that many devices and that amount of earnings!)
@reskyyandi (3840)
Make money online is very easy but not too much that can we get.
@yukimori (8687)
It really depends on what you're doing. I've made a substantial amount online just goofing around. It's a matter of finding what works for you and then putting in the effort to get the returns you want from it.
@yukimori No, I dont want to looking for another online site. Mylot is better because there is no limit how much can we get
@yukimori (8687)
@reskyyandi There's an extremely low limit to what you can earn here, even if myLot doesn't limit our earnings. If you're happy with the site, though, that's what matters.
@DaddyEvil (22322)
• Aurora, Missouri
LOL! Pretty is loving the Samsung Luna I got at the Black Friday Sale in Walmart, too. She says it is running all the apps she uses better than the other phones she bought specifically for using with the apps. (I actually bought the Luna for me to replace my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, but it wouldn't let me log into Whatsapp or Waze. Both apps I use pretty much every day. I gave it to her and bought myself the ZTE Max Duo2 or is it Pro? (I'm not sure.) I just know it works, and works well!) According to a couple of the links I got by Googling that, Yuki, you can buy three without a problem, but the fourth may easily see "men in black" knocking at your door. (I don't believe I'd risk that!) What you could do, though, is buy three from Best Buy, have a good friend (maybe one who works at Walmart ) buy three from there and ship them to you, have a good friend who works at Target or KMart buy three and ship them to you and your cell farm is up and running! Congratulations! (If I get fingered for explaining this to you, I'm gonna be peeved at somebody! )
@pgntwo (20728)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Now I did wonder if I'd see you on this post, @DaddyEvil, as I noticed similarities... Mum's the word, BTW, unlike in this short clip of a classic British TV Sitcom, Dad's Army...
The classic moment from Dad's Army series 6 episode 1, The Deadly Attachment. This moment was once voted as one of the top three comedy moments in British te...
@FayeHazel (12367)
Oh wow, that's awesome! I'm happy the phone is working well for you