do you exercise often?

Portugal
Hi guys Right now I am exercising everyday so I can lose some weight and can feel better about my body. Besides exercising is great for us to keep our health Actually I am feeling much better since I am exercising everyday Do you guys also exercise everyday? Or go to the gym? Please share
@rina110383 (24141)
I do long walks everyday.
• Portugal
Thats good i walk a long time everyday also
• Portugal
@HAPPSINGH yes i have to because i work as a recepcionist. I dont have a job where im always moving so i have to exercise for not to gain weight.
• Portugal
@HAPPSINGH today the weather was good it was sunny. And there?
@Dnuobrats (185)
That's great that you are dedicated to exercising and keeping yourself in shape. I like to work our and spend time on a treadmill. It had become second nature to me and I felt better physically and emotionally as well.. unfortunately I am no longer able to keep the regime I used to as I have fallen ill and it has been an uphill battle to regain my health. None the less, I keep my faith that I will one day be able to once again pick up where I left off. :)
• Portugal
Sorry about that James but im sure that you will be better soon and will be able to do that again
@sweetloveforeve Thanks.. xx I certainly remain hopeful that one day I will!! :) xx
• Portugal
@Dnuobrats you will for sure have a great weekend
@Slayqueen (945)
I used to exercise daily..but since it's winter I am not able to wake up early..
• Portugal
But you can do it in the afternoon i exercise in the afternoon
• Portugal
@HAPPSINGH in the evening is good to walk but with company
• Portugal
@HAPPSINGH i dont have much free time lately how have you been?
@shaynas (5535)
I do it on and off... like these days, i am exercising daily :)
• Portugal
Thats great that you exercise daily
@shaynas (5535)
@shaynas (5535)
@HAPPSINGH i know that
Yes, I do exercise a lot - four to six times a week, sometimes twice a day even.
• Portugal
Thats great i exercise like 1 hour and 30 everyday. Less one day of this week because was raining outside and i just exercised at home.
@sweetloveforeve good for you!
• Portugal
@allen0187 yes it is helping me feel better about myself
• Shillong, India
Yes, Exercise give you fresh I too do exercise every morning !
@mohdovi (1092)
Me too in morning and evening.
• Portugal
Thats great im also exercising everyday
• Shillong, India
@reskyyandi (3823)
I think I dont need to loose my weight
• Portugal
Even if you dont need its good to exercise sometimes to keep your health going well
@sweetloveforeve yeah, thank you. but I already have a healthy diet
• Portugal
@reskyyandi ok if you have and feel good thats what matters.
Hehehehe I'm so bad for not exercising. But I live walking. I walk while reading book. I stand too long while watching t. V. Or sometimes while eating. God bless.
• Portugal
Its good that you move a lot as long as you dont sit for long you are already doing something good for your body. God bless you too
Yes I exercise daily, with one day of rest per week. I alternate my days between HIIT on my stationary bike, and various types of yoga. Doing a variety of exercises is good for your body, and you should take at least one day per week for recovery. Exercise is good for your body and will be a good aid in weight loss, but you have to take care of what you eat and how much you eat in order to see real results. Be patient, don't overeat but also you shouldn't starve yourself. The ideal amount of calories you should be taking is the maintenance calories of your goal weight, and your goal weight should be realistic, according to your age and height. There are various tools online to help you with that. I had huge success with MyFitnessPal app.
• Portugal
Thanks for your advices im exercising everyday and im feeling better. Actually I feel less tired and i want to lose 10 kilos hopefully i will do it with much effort. Im also being careful with what I eat.
@sans224 (1835)
I do work outs everyday at home
• Portugal
I work out outside and at home also
@tammy14 (41)
I try my best to go for a walk everyday, hopefully for an hour. I do it first thing in the morning so I feel good about myself during the day. I hope I keep it up. Sometimes I feel yoga or zumba would be much more fun.
• Portugal
Zumba seems fun i exercise in the afternoon when i arrive home from work
@frank96 (117)
I do both working out and keeping a balanced diet Because it will be more effective to help me in a good shape
• Portugal
Thats great that you are doing both things
I work out 3 times a week.
• Portugal
Thats great keep going
I. May exercise outside the gym 1day out the week .how do yu keep yourself commited 2every single day
• Portugal
Its not easy but i decided to do that to feel better about my body
@_Koko_ (350)
I actually try to go everyday at the gym but cant always manage because how my work is set up but i do exercise alot
• Portugal
I understand i do that now because i get off of work early.
Don't do it everyday. Alternate day exercise gives body, proper rest it requires.this will give you good long term results. I don't do gyming, but loves doing free hand exercises, jogging,abs. Plus when you do it religiously, the intake of water and sound sleep is must
• Portugal
I think you are right i shouldnt do it everyday but im doing that lately to feel better about my body. Today i didnt though because i had some things to do