What to do ???

@themrs (158)
For the most part I love going to work, but a few weeks ago we got this new hire, he is not a bad person, but he is always talking about all the freaky things he and his lover do in the bedroom. I have no problem with his life choice, I just don't want to hear about what he is doing in his bedroom every night.... I tried asking him if he could tone the sex talk down, but he just rolled his eyes and said "why because i'm gay". I told him that I did not care that he is gay, I just did not want his about his sex life.
It is a tricky situation one day a person given me a lift, I did not ask for a lift but he asked me some address i told him but he was in bit confuse and he asked me whether you are going in that direction only i said yes, So he gave lift but came to know that he doing some strange thing later i found he is gay i asked him to stop the bike and i ran away from that place. HUUuuuuuh
@themrs (158)
Wow... glad you got away
@themrs Yeah other wise i would have kill him normally in our culture we respect Gay community here we compare them as a god but here there is a difference Gay normally wears saree and they do not hurt others they have a community where they give blessings to us which is good for us and we believe in their blessing too but that guy was something strange he was expecting some thing from me which was you know what i mean to say.
He should have enough respect to keep his bedroom life his own personal business. It's not professional to talk about that at work anyway.
@themrs (158)
I agree, but he will not stop