I signed up for the very first affiliate program

@annierose (17406)
I know that I have to post weekly on my blog as that is one of my goals. Unfortunately, I haven't published my articles yet because I wanted to see that everything was okay before hitting the Publish button. Editing write-ups seems to be a strenuous process. There were some days that I got some messages from my Blog Facebook Page and one of those is the travelbook dot ph who offered me extra income by using their promo tools on my website. I got excited upon learning about it. A friend also told me that my blog rank in Alexa is getting better so he keeps on encouraging me to continue on posting. How do you earn online?
@rina110383 (21964)
I earn online through my regular clients on Upwork and Onehourtranslation. Also, I do microtasks on microworkers. 15 days ago, I joined Clixsense. Lastly, I earn passive income from Nuffnang, Infolinks and Bidvertiser for my 2 blogs.
@annierose (17406)
@rina110383 It is great earning passive incomes. By the way, I have seen blogs with nuffnang, infolinks and bidvertiser. How do you earn from those?
@annierose (17406)
@rina110383 Did you apply to them directly or they sent you a message to join their affiliation program?
@rina110383 (21964)
@annierose I applied to them directly then immediately, my blogs were accepted. I think on travelbook, they still have to review your application.
@ilocosboy (31416)
Wow that is nice
@annierose (17406)
@ilocosboy Thanks. This is a good sign that I am on the right track on my blogging.
@ilocosboy (31416)
@annierose just continue
@annierose (17406)
@ilocosboy Yes, thanks. I am eager to work once again with my articles just after I finish my report in the graduate school.
Mainly through myLot and just recently, I became an online English tutor. Blogging is a plan of mien but so far, it remains just that - a plan!
@annierose (17406)
@allen0187 I would like to experience how to be an online English tutor too if only there is a quiet place at home. Anyway, a plan will remain a plan unless you take an action on it.
I wish to become an english tutir as well. Anything where i can earn. I dont have a full time job and i have 2 kids.
@annierose (17406)
@Friendlypink Are you also a Filipino? I think you can as long as you have good internet connection, a computer and a quiet place where you can work with.I have noticed that many moms are doing blogging and they earn from there.
I'm still starting my way in this world.
@annierose (17406)
@TheInvisibleMan How are you?
@annierose I'm doing good. And you?
@annierose (17406)
@TheInvisibleMan I am fine. Doing multitasking as always.
@syeow1 (4876)
Oh great.congrates.not so well
@annierose (17406)
@syeow1 Sorry, I did not get what you mean.
@syeow1 (4876)
@annierose congratulations for for getting offer.and I did not earn good online.
@annierose (17406)
@syeow1 Do you have a demanding offline job?
@brokenbee (7711)
Actually, I am registered to a lot like answering surveys, reviewing calls, doing microtasks, and writing here on MyLot. I also wanted to try blogging but I still don't know how I am going to earn from that.
@annierose (17406)
@brokenbee Hi Arbie! Start with what you know. I am still finding out how things work in blogging.
@brokenbee (7711)
@annierose Hmmm is that so? Actually I am also helping a friend with her website and it's just a new one. I hope that will succeed so that it will also earn some money, and hopefully, I can share with her earnings too. LOL
@annierose (17406)
@brokenbee Wow! Good to hear that. It will be a good learning experience too to help someone put up her own blog.
@AkoPinay (10702)
You can answer your question on my behalf
@annierose (17406)
@AkoPinay Hahaha! You are right! Actually you are one of my teachers online.
@AkoPinay (10702)
@annierose I didn't know that!
@annierose (17406)
@AkoPinay Hahaha! I spilled the beans already here in Mylot.
@stbrians (11841)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I think I should borrow a leaf from you
@annierose (17406)
@stbrians Are you also into blogging?
@browneyed (2528)
If your promise to yourself is to post weekly, then give yourself enough time to edit a post. As strenuous as you might find the editing, sticking to weekly will push you to edit the post in time to post weekly. Over time, hopefully, the editing will become less strenuous for you. Well done on the extra income and improved blog rank. How I earn online: mostly through proofreading.
@annierose (17406)
@browneyed That's great! I find it difficult sometimes to edit my own work. By the way what do you use when you do proofreading? Are you using Grammarly too?
@annierose (17406)
@browneyed That's good to hear. How long have you been proofreading?
@browneyed (2528)
@annierose - I'm not sure, but I've been doing it for a while. It's in the last couple of years that I've been doing it more consistently.
Right now I only earn through myLot.
@annierose (17406)
@LadyDuck Hi Anna! Same here. I think it will take time for me to get some passive earnings through my blog as it is still new.
@annierose Yes, it takes time before a blog generate earnings.
@annierose (17406)
@LadyDuck It is okay. I am enjoying blogging even I am not yet earning from it. Just today, I found out that it is good to include RSS Feed in the blog. I don't know what is it, so I just visited youtube videos.
I do not know anything about Alexia except the name. I have a blog but doubt I have earned more then a few pennies on it and have not written anything in there in a few months. Mylot is where I spent most of my time but I do other sites as well to earn rewards such as InboxDollars, MyPoints, Swagbucks, crowdtap etc.
@annierose (17406)
@shaggin I have been reading confessions of other bloggers and most of them says that they have a hate-love relationship with your blog. But I guess, when someone is already gaining a stable income with their blogs, then there should be no reason to hate blogging. Haha!
@annierose It is time consuming but if I earned a little income from it it would be more worth it.
@annierose (17406)
@shaggin I agree with you. Just last time I guess I spent 2 to 3 hours fixing my blog.
@polyxena (2592)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I blog a bit (I just made $50 for a sponsored post recently), I occasionally do online survey's as well, and of course write here on MyLot.
@annierose (17406)
@polyxena Congratulations for making that $50 sponsored post. I wonder how is it done.
@PatZAnthony (11726)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
There are many places offering a few dollars for those working online.The issue for some might be they don't know how to use their blog to make money.
@annierose (17406)
@PatZAnthony I agree. I talked to a travel blogger before and she told me she just like writing and did not know that she can earn from blogging. Right now, she is enjoying what she is earning from her blog. She has been to many places already. Do you blog too?
@Absinto (2397)
• Portugal
For now i am just here on mylot and on Foap which is a app where you can sell your photos. Both sites are hard to get some good income but they are fun for me. If anyone had any other suggestions for other methods to learn online? I know either thing you choose to try and earn online requires alot of work and effort but i would like to know what ways are more attrative to all of you.
@annierose (17406)
@Absinto I have heard of Foap before but since I don't take photos much, I did not give it a try. My photos in my blog are from my boyfriend. He is the one who loves to snap pictures during our travel. I think that there are many ways to earn online. All we just need to do is keep on researching.
I really only earn on here. It will be good if your blog takes off.
@annierose (17406)
@JudyEv Thank you very much! I hope little by little I will learn the secrets of blogging industry.
@carebear29 (25481)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Let us know how it goes. I am mainly only on mylot
@annierose (17406)
@carebear29 Thank you. It might take time I guess since I am not a full-time blogger.