Running

When you run should you wear leg weights? Is this a safe thing to do? I think it could add a little resistance but could it also put too much strain on your body?
@syeow1 (4876)
No I did not.but I enjoy it.
@diosabella (4843)
I love running but I don't put leg weights. Its better if you consult a professional before you even try it. You might hurt yourself.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Wouldn't it really depend on the condition of the person?
I am not an expert but I do not think that it is wise to add leg weights for running.
It depend on your purpose id runningnjust for cardio then go light but when you want muscle tonning add weight
@themrs (159)
I am not going to sit here and act like i know a lot about leg weights, but I did have a personal trainer at one point in time and she told me it is better to start off just walking without any weights and as your body get stronger you can add and adjust leg weights. She said if you feel any pain cut back on the amount of weights you are using on your legs.