Unwrapped topdog

Prairieville, Louisiana
Joey Chestnut the Nathan's hot dog contest winner for several years shares with unwrapped viewers how he eats so many hot dogs.He says separate the hot dog from the bun and dip it in water and eat hot dog separately.His name is Joey the jaws chestnut.He went to a hot dog restaurant and ordered 2 hotdogs.
@inertia4 (26915)
I don't know why they still bother with that hotdog eating contest. People can get very sick doing that.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I could never eat that many hot dogs at the contest and they would stop it if people got sick.
@inertia4 (26915)
@workathomefan I just think it's ridiculous though. Those contests. Well, I guess anything that entertains the masses.
• Dallas, Texas
I love to just dip 'em in mustard and munch on them without buns.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I hate regular mustard but love honey mustard.
• Dallas, Texas
@workathomefan I like regular yellow mustard but also enjoy djon mustard.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
In my work place some times my boss bought some hot dogs reward us for breakfast .
• Peoria, Arizona
That is an impressive move! hot dog contest disgust me, but hey, it is their choice haha
• New Delhi, India
What is the point in eating it that way...it tastes well only if eaten together and as it is.lol