Lost something

Bangalore, India
I have lost something. I am not sure what it is but I have never felt this sedated. But you know what - it is never too late to get it back.
@stbrians (15702)
• Kakamega, Kenya
How can you lose something that you do not know?
• Bangalore, India
Sometimes it isn’t until we lose something that you then later realize how grateful we should have been to have what it is we had in the first place. What I mean is, there are many things we take for granted, and the things we take for granted are exactly the things that will be taken away from us! And it isn’t only until it is taken away from us that we then realise that what we had before was incredible. Although this could be applied to many things, that we only realise how important something is and how important we should have made it until we almost lose it, I will put in relationship to health. It is like health, when you have it before, we take it for granted, and it isn’t until we almost lose our health and vitality that when then look back and say WOW, what did I have before and now I’ve lost it, when maybe I could have prevented it.
• New Delhi, India
What do you want to say... Atleast be clear