I see dead people.

Have you ever lived where you start to meet people you have not met for years? Well, part of my day today was like this. Early today while I was doing hiking I met with 2 friends from work (after 3 years) and when I went to lunch, I met a friend from college time. It was very interesting, because besides the good companies and good conversation, I could see that the friendship is still the same. My days has been pretty good so far. How's your Sunday going?
@Plethos (4847)
When i see someone for the first time in years, i usually draw a blank remembering their name.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I do that too sometimes.
@stbrians (11838)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Church as normal It is funny you meet old friends
@stbrians The church seems the meeting point.
@shaynas (5562)
Its really a nice surprise to meet people unexpectedly :)
@shaynas Yeah, it really is.
• Pleasant Hill, California
My Sunday is off to a decent start. I often see my former "boss" (at my current job, but she moved on to a better position elsewhere) when we play music at the Walnut Creek Farmer's Market.
@Slayqueen (948)
Good to know that your friendship didn't change over the years because it rarely happens. Even with me too.. I get easily uncomfortable.
• Pamplona, Spain
It went okay thank you good to see you had a good time though.
@hostessman (6923)
• Tucson, Arizona
my sunday went great till Atlanta lost the super bowl
@shshiju (9189)
• Cochin, India
Social media is alive and chances are more than the previous period to find out our friends.
@LoriAMoore (9692)
I had a day like that last week meeting old friends for lunch.
@pgntwo (21499)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
That film, Sixth Sense, was quite something. A cold Sunday here, best spent indoors watching the world go by...
It is nice to run into folks one has not seen for such a long time. A good Sunday here!
@garymarsh6 (12100)
It is nice to catch up with old friends like especially when you least expect to!
@silvermist (15807)
@TheInvisibleMan For a moment I thought It is about the movie The sixth sense.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
I wonder what else will happen to you today?? Something unusual is definitely in your stars today!
• Finland
Sounds really nice day for you :) I been just at home all day haha lazy Sunday