Back Home

@marsha32 (6781)
Hubby paid the cable and I am back home. He cut back on some of the services, but not enough in my opinion. We will have to deal with that later. I did, however, almost turn right back around and go to my mom's when I walked in the door. The house was a pig sty...it was past ridiculous. I would share a picture but it was too embarrassing. I did send pictures to my youngest as I walked through the house. My daughter that had the baby 3 weeks ago. She was appalled and sent a very angry message to everyone who lives here on how disrespectful it was to me that they didn't do anything while I was gone. I spent over 5 hours yesterday doing nothing but cleaning house, which did not make me a happy camper. Jasmine (my youngest) came and spent 2 hours of her time helping me before she had to go to work. Now to attempt to get back into a routine here at home again. Not yesterday or today though as I have the 3 out of town grandchildren here. I will take them home this evening. Monday will start a new day and hopefully back to some normalcy in my life. I hope your weekend has gone well.
I am so sorry you had to come home to that. How disappointing
@marsha32 (6781)
That's a good word for it. I have a mess now that didn't get cleaned up from having the other 3 grandchildren for the weekend. Kind of my fault as I was too busy to stay on them to pick the things up.
@marsha32 It takes a lot of effort to train them to put things away.
@marsha32 (6781)
@paigea the grandkids range in age from 7 to 15 and they have lived here for some time. You would think by now that they would get it.
@Tina30219 (24670)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad to hear you got it back on at home sorry to hear you had to come home to a mess but glad to hear you got help cleaning it up.
@marsha32 (6781)
She even did a little organizing in ways that I hadn't even thought of.
@Tina30219 (24670)
• Onaway, Michigan
@marsha32 That's cool. Sounds like you might need her help more often.
@marsha32 (6781)
@Tina30219 My husband says she needs to come do things for me to earn part of the cell phone bill that she's not been paying.
That makes me so happy my daughter is gone. I never have to deal with that again. before she left I stopped cleaning after her. She started cleaning every day. Now I am sure she ha to clean whee she is living. lol. how sad for you.
@marsha32 (6781)
Obviously if I stopped cleaning up after them she would not start..that was evident by what I seen when I came home.
@marsha32 I am just glad your ok. I know I had t myself. You take care of you no matter what. Good for you.
@FayeHazel (9437)
That is horrible. If I were you - I'd stop cleaning, or clean only the mess you make. You aren't anyone's slave. If that's how they want it, fine. Sorry... it just irks me.
@marsha32 (6781)
I've tried only cleaning up after myself several times...just doesn't work. Right now I'm in the middle of cleaning out the utility room. It's been a long time since we could even easily get to the washing machine due to people just throwing stuff in there. Sheesh.
• Marion, Kansas
I am out of town, my house needs cleaning, but it will come along. I only havemyself and hubby to clean up after.
@marsha32 (6781)
Heather was just here to bring some seeds for us to plant...now we just need to do it. They were also picking up toys that I didn't find to take back last night.
@mom210 (5807)
• Atlanta, Georgia
oh no that stinks, I hope you can wrestle it back under control. housework is so tiring.
@marsha32 (6781)
That it is...and hubby has stopped taking out the trash and recycables now too, leaving that to me. He feels since he works all day that he isn't going to do anything around the house anymore.