My favourite social netwroking site

There is so many social networking sites.But my favourite is Twitter.I just love it,I used to check twitter in every half an hour. I have used all social netwroking sites like facebook,snapchat,instagram,but twitter is the best.
@CoralLevang (39839)
First of all, welcome to the site! It appears that you've just started here. From where are you posting? I am from the Puget Sound area near to Seattle of Washington state in the United States. As far as social networking sites... I just deleted a Twitter account that I've had for years. I have another one up that has not been used that I may continue, but not doing anything with it. I do have Facebook, but I'm getting ready to deactivate that as well for many reasons. I've written about them in the past but probably need to rethink some things. The only one that I use at all right now is this site. And it's because most of the people I know face-to-face and family don't know about it! And I speak a little more freely about them! Haha
Yeah i have just started.I am from india.I am a huge twitter addict.
@CoralLevang (39839)
@Samia786m I used to try and use it, but I don't like it much. I find too many people just add you just add you and without very little desire to get to know someone. Besides that I tend to like to write a little bit more than a hundred and sixty characters, and when all of these hashtag labels are placed on things that make no sense to me it uses most of it up
@sans224 (1840)
Use mylot too as a social networking site too. you will enjoy.
Its my first day here.I am enjoying here.And earning also.
@tellus75 (24)
I also love Twitter. I use it for personals updates and also for business. The most I use Facebook. I should say I am a bit addicted to that LOL
• Austin, Texas
I like myLot, LiteracyBase, Niume, and Facebook. I actually socialize at these sites.
I like facebook because its help me connect with my friends, old classmate and relatives that far away from us, I like youtube for entertaining me by watching videos or movies, but now I enjoy mylot and I started to like it, because mylot makes me a writer in my on way just by simply making a comment or posting any interesting stories and discussions. many people here appreciating any subject or things that I post which is makes me feel important just by simply responding or commenting in my post. everyone here are active and supportive that's make me valuable,
@imravi (2373)
I don't like using social networking sites much...
@skysnap (17583)
I like instagram