Kapali Temple Float Festival

@ravisivan (14055)
Today I was watching T.V.most part of the day mostly about Tamil Nadu CM--OPS or Sasikala, In the evening I went out in my scooter to Mylapore and bought a few magazines. I heard Nadaswaram playing famous devotional song and saw a lot of lights around the water tank. I realised that today was the third day of Kapali Temple Float Festival. I went to the steps in the Tank, sat for nearly 30 minutes, I watched the Float going around and prayed to God . Lord Muruga was being taken around the water tank and it was nice to watch the same. I was reminded of my childhood day when I was taken to such festivals by my mother/grand mother/aunt. (that was 55+ years ago) best wishes
@syeow1 (4958)
I did not watch news because Indian media is fake.I also believe old is gold..
@nomus24g (24878)
so it took back to your childhood days...that must be a great feeling altogether..
• Uzbekistan
"CM--OPS or Sasikala" --- What does that mean, please? Not all members are from your part of the world.
@skysnap (18037)
I am going to check it out.