Whew! I Made It

I really didn't think I was going to make it here today but here I am!! I probably only have enough time to say hello and hope you all had a good day. I'm hoping that later this evening I'll be able to catch up a little see what's been going on in the myLot world. I had a busy day with both my daughters. My oldest daughter came over in the later part of the morning and was telling us all about the new job she got working for a lady who has a very profitable Etsy shop. She will only be working 2 or 3 days a week to start but I'm betting it will become a 5 day job soon enough. We had our own crafting items that needed purchasing so our big adventure today started with a trip to Hobby Lobby. I was able to get some pretty skeins of yarn on sale and I also had a 40% coupon off one item. Every little bit helps and with the gift card I got for Christmas my purchases only came to 80 cents From there we made a trip to the nursing home where my mom was for most of the summer to donate books. I always feel happy knowing the residents will enjoy reading and our books are always in good condition. Then we made a trip to Sams Club for some much needed groceries and then we picked up lunch at Chic Fil A and came home to eat. When my daughter left to get the kids from the school bus my youngest daughter (who lives with me) and I fell asleep and had a nice LONG nap. Even though I needed the nap from my day out and all the running around it's time to cook dinner so I just popped on here to say hello. As I said before I'm hoping to spend some time here this evening while I'm relaxing. Hope it was a good day for you too!
@Morleyhunt (13737)
Yesterday was my run around day. Today was a catchup day.
I have to spread my runaround days around instead of trying to cram everything into one day. Now it's catchup day here for me today
@Morleyhunt (13737)
@Marilynda1225 today I'm puttering...listening to a book and quilting. I think there is a walk in my future. The sun is shining, there is virtually no wind....after lunch.
Sounds like you had a busy day, it's nice wonder you had such a long nap. You definitely needed it. Nice of you to drop by. I will see you around when you return later.
Days like this wear me out....I'm old
@Marilynda1225 Yes that happens sometimes!!
@dfollin (11739)
Does sound like you had a busy day. From the mentions of the stores, they are in my area too. Rest, eat and relax, we will be glad to hear from you whenever, don't ware youself out.
Do you ever go to Hobby Lobby? that's my favorite place as I'm a crafter
@dfollin (11739)
@Marilynda1225 I love to do crafts, but living where I am there is no space for me to do them. Plus I do not have a car to get there. I have been there a few times when the weather was warmer and I could take a bus and go look around and ask some questions. A friends son works there as well.
Rest up there.You have said Hello that is fine with me.Hello,it's me again
hahahaha you sound Adele with her Hello
@Marilynda1225 It was.Though this song was a huge hit.I hated it.Hello Hello
I forgot all about the residential home up the street having book shelves there. That is a great idea to donate some books there. You made out like a bandit at Hobby Lobby.
The nursing home is always happy to get books for the residents and I'm sure the one near you would appreciate any donations you make (if you have any)
@Marilynda1225 I have tons of books it will just be a matter of wondering which ones would be good for donating there.
Sounds a very busy day, mine has been good just relaxing here.
Relaxing is my type of fun
@PatZAnthony (8654)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
The day just goes by so fast when you get busy with all that happens in life. It really is so nice that others can enjoy books that were important to your mother.
the nursing home is always looking for books for the residents. I'm always happy to donate when I have a bag full
@AutumnSnow (4600)
Sounds like that was a lot of fun.Today has been good here. Have a good evening.
Glad you had a good day too
You had a very busy day today! I had a good day too, busy as well, but productive. I'm tired as I was up really early and will probably be going to bed really early as a result.
I am soooo old...days like this make me feel ancient
That was a busy day, but at least you were able to nap.
@Gillygirl (12280)
• Sutton, England
I couldn't spend time here yesterday so need to catch up. Hope you managed to relax
We all get busy so it's understandable when we don't have time to be here. However, I do miss when I'm away do you?
@Gillygirl (12280)
• Sutton, England
@Marilynda1225 Yes I do as I enjoy mylotting.
@KristenH (14188)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Not a bad day. Glad you're here and had a good time with your family.
I always enjoy spending time with my daughters and we try to do it once a week at least (just the three of us)
@KristenH (14188)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Marilynda1225 That's sweet and pretty cool.
i went to costco a couple days ago & forgot a couple important things. so i'll have to return sooner than i would like. i also need to sneak in aldi today if possible. it's going to be a busy day
@carebear29 (19318)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
very nice
You had a very busy day. I hope you have a nice dinner and can relax later.
I am exhausted just from reading all you did today.
They say keeping oneself busy is in. So you belong to the 'in' crowd (lol)
I made it here too after almost a year! That was such a busy day. Take some rest.
It seems you had a very busy, but satisfying day, and a well deserved nap! I was extremely busy, myself, and tried to catch up on notifications. The key word being, tried! I was exhausted.