They Are Laughing At Us

Redlands, California
No, not the world. His supporters are laughing at us. His base that makes up most of his approval rating. 35 to 38 percent of the total population in this country. They loved that press conference and loved the way the honorable Trump attacked the media. The way he boasted of his amazing campaign accomplishments. The way he slammed Clinton once again for being a sore loser. How can we Trust the media when they are so fake and mislead the American people with their biased alternative facts? That is pretty much what I learned from the press conference. Not one thing on policy. Not a one, but I did only see clips. Maybe the biased fake media over looked how the credible person that is Trump is making America great again with his Executive polices. Then again, none of his executive polices have been confirmed or passed. Anyway, the rebels of this country may be quite satisfied with that press conference, but I kind of felt terrified that this man is in charge of this nations future. I really hope our constitution is as strong as many claim it is. I also hope we have enough strong leaders who actually enforce the constitution against this mans short comings. Laugh all you want, but we have not even had a crisis yet and that is really the scary part!
I just hope for the best, but the stupidest part to me is America was already starting to get better before he came into office, but there is strange people who thought it was getting worse and, I still have no idea how they thought that.
• Redlands, California
That is a very astute point my friend. Not many if any are bringing that up. They blamed 2008 problems on Obama, now put people in power that will make the Bush administration look like geniuses on how to run a country.
@crossbones27 Bush was the one that practically put the regular people back in the poor house and, Obama slowly fixed all of that, but that made the rich people mad, because they weren't allowed to be as greedy any more and, had to actually pay taxes.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Very true. All comes down to hate of people and greed. That is the only logic for how I can see putting in someone like Trump in the white house.
@Namelesss (1538)
Narcissist meets Dementia - I keep wondering how everyone is overlooking his mental stability.
@anniepa (27238)
He's absolutely unfit for the job and I wish someone would have the guts to invoke the 25th Amendment. If ever anyone needed evidence, that "press conference" is it. He's totally unhinged and HE HAS OUR NUCLEAR CODES.
@Namelesss (1538)
@anniepa Thank goodness he can't use them alone!
• Redlands, California
@Namelesss Yes, many have been bringing his mental health up more and more. I was reading how they are talking about making all future Presidents get tested for dementia. Trump is 70 with a family history of dementia.
Scary man to me! Megalomaniac if I ever saw one!
• Redlands, California
Indeed, now he is talking about activating the National Guard to round up 100,000 illegal immigrants. That is just asking for trouble and you know through all these years he was part of hiring illegal immigrants. He helped create the problem.
It would be funny if it wasn't so scary...
• Redlands, California
It was damn hilarious if we lived in his Apprentice TV show.
You got the word "rebel" right. The Confederate flag flies proudly among this man's supporters.
• Redlands, California
Many who support him have said the South will rise again.