I DONT GET IT

@jalo770 (197)
I don't get how people can be SO RUDE and mean. I don't talk much about my children on here, but I do my husband. But my daughter is having brain surgery for 3rd time since she was born. And all I did was ask for a prayers and safe recovery. Well I got a lot of prayers. But then I posted my gofundme page for some help on her medical bills. And everyone freaked out.. called me a scam.?? Like seriously this is my DAUGHTER we're talking about, help on bills. Did they want me to take a picture of my sick kid and post it to make them feel better?? Made everyone not help me out or give. Makes me SO MAD
I am sorry to hear people were being rude. I didn't see the post, but I hope all the best for your daughter. If you posted a GoFundMe link on myLot - it is not allowed so probably that's what the others meant.
@jalo770 (197)
I posted it on Facebook, not on here.
@jalo770 Oh, I see. I am sorry to hear there are such disgusting people.
@jalo770 (197)
@infatuatedbby thank you and yes there are! If you don't mind if I message you my link would you share it on your Facebook?
I read a long post on here about not wanting to help with those. I did a gofund me for someone and only one mylot friend offered her help. some people think prayers ae enough I am sorry but I am not one of them. If you had to gie me one over the other I prefer the cash. I can't pay any bills with prayer. I know people that pray and nothing good happens. for them. So prayers to me are not as helpful. I read a post here and a few peopl agreed with me. So put up your gofundme on your facebook page.
@jalo770 (197)
Thank you. And yes people are so rude. And prayers help with faith but not the reality .. it's comfort. Would you like to post mine on your Facebook?
@jalo770 sure would send me the link. If your thing does not have a limit on it I have $6 in my account.
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
Its the characteristic of our age: lack of trust and confidence and belief in our fellowmen due to dishonesty of some. I'm sorry to hear your story and your predicament.
@jalo770 (197)
It's so unreal and twisted
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I never accused you of scamming people in mylot.I send my condolences and hope the surgery goes well.
@jalo770 (197)
It was on Facebook, but THANK YOU GOD BLESS
Unfortunately there are all kinds of people in the world.
@jalo770 (197)
Right? I can't stand it. Like I need help, just say no and not be a d1ck
@jalo770 People need to understand that one day. Don't worry, they'll.
@jalo770 (197)
Thanks. I hope so! Would you like and try to help?
That would be very upsetting to be labeled as a scammer when all you are asking for is help for a very valid reason.
@jalo770 (197)
Right? I don't understand
@flpoolbum (2825)
I can understand your being upset, but some people will resort to any means they can, in order to make a quick buck. Society has grown leery of this kind of thing.
So sorry your daughter I'd going through this. It matters be difficult for all of you. I will keep her in my prayers.