I Help Him....

Yesterday since it was nice again, I helped the hubby put in cylinders on the farm truck so we can now dump things out of it!! We used it to haul wood in but, we had to manually get the wood out. When he bought the truck it was like this, apparently why they sold it. The day before I was out helping him with the tractor. I don't think I really help other than to be a "go fer" this and "go fer" that. But sometimes two sets on hands makes getting the job done faster and easier. Getting the cylinders in was tricky, especially the cylinder under the box of the truck. Got my finger smashed between the cylinder and the metal side of the box!! It stung for a while and now when I bump it, nothing broken!! I help him outside, but he doesn't help me much with house cleaning!! He has washed dishes before, but........ Then he wonders why I tell him, but I'm doing the job of two people, I help him and then I have to do cooking and cleaning too!! ~Peace~ photo is mine of the under side of our farm truck
Ouch..sounds a bit painful. You are a good wife!!
When it first happened O thought I broke it!! But guess I'm tough!! I try to help him when I can!!
@STOUTjodee I am glad you didn't break it but I am sure it must have hurt really badly.
@Happy2BeMe , yeah, it brought a tear to my eye!!
@CoralLevang (39839)
Have you pointed this discrepancy out to him? LOL
Oh yes, and he says he'll help out!! I've seen how he has done laundry before!!
@CoralLevang (39839)
@STOUTjodee ROFLMAO I hear you.
I would not want to help work on something like that. Hopefully he really appreciates you!
Oh he definitely appreciates me, especially when I banged my finger!! I don't mind helping him.