I wished I could make up for what I didn´t earn las month.

Chile
But I will not be able to do it. I was doing pefercly well untill I lost a day at the hospital and then almost 3 more days being more in bed that up. Fortunatly I reached my goal. But I wanted to earn more as in January I scarcely reached the minimum. Well, maybe next month I´ll make up. I want to reach my goal for my vacation. There are still some months for it. Are any of you vacation addicts? I only want to run away from winter.
• Pamplona, Spain
I reckon you will make it Margi. Don´t fret so. Okay you have been poorly but now you are okay again from what I can see. Come on esa chica esa chica es es. That Margi is the most yes, yes.
I´m just crying for nothing. I was talking today with Alejandra about several changes that I´ll do in my life now that I decided not to sell my house.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha Good for you hope they will be good changes for you whatever they are.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I have been planning. And decided to save money to do a lot of changes here.
@dodo19 (32869)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad that you were able to reach your goal. It's always nice when you can reach it. I'm not quite where I would like to be, but I'm close to it. So that's okay. I'd love to be able to take a trip, but for the moment that's not possible. We'll see.
I reached the $13, but I wanted to reavh $16 this month. Still, next month I hope I get even with January´s loss.
@dodo19 (32869)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@marguicha 13 is still pretty good. Hopefully you can make up for it next month.
I didn't reach my higher goal but I reached my smaller one so I'm grateful for that. =) I am dying to go on a vacation but it won't happen for a while most likely.
I´m going to Aruba in July with my daughter and my youngest grandchildren.
We cannot go on vacation due to my elderly dad, age 95. However, my earnings on myLot have diminished in the last few months and this month too despite spending the same amount of time here.
It seems that the way is to interact a lot with a few people.
Earnings plummet when you have to miss a day or two. I've done quite well this month which is nice.
I´m glad you did. I see you often answering my posts. You are a lovely friend.
@marguicha Thank you. I always look for your posts too.
I hope you will earn more. I am glad that this month I already reached the minimum payout. That's already good enough for me because sometimes I am not very active here.
I am usually very active here, although I don´t earn as much as some of my friends.
@marguicha You already earn quite a lot from here compare to many Mylotters
@TheSojourner (17454)
How cold does it get there in your winter?
You´d call it warm. The worst is at dawn and for a few days is around 33 or 34 F. But then that is just an hour or 2. Probably that same day, we´d have around 50 F at noon. But you have to understand that I do not have central heating. Nor do most of the people here. Some winters are rainy (they say that this winter will be very rainy as we have many ants), others not as rainy. You´ll survive!
@marguicha Sounds like living where I live. :-)
@jhechorain (1218)
• Susanville, California
I am sorry you've missed more days than you would be able to catch up with. That is a bummer. Maybe myLot will surprise you this month though.
I'm sure that you will do better next month. I'm a vacation addict. We bought a condo in South Florida where we stay for 4 months to escape winter. We usually travel when we are home.